Duplex LC 10G SFP+ Module Single Mode Fiber 1310nm 10km / 20km SMF
1. Module Form: 10Gb/s 1310nm SFP+ 10km Optic Module
2. Date Rate: 10G
3. Distance: 10km
4. Temperature: -40 to +85 degree
5. 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
1. 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
2. 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
3. Up to 10km transmission on SMF
4. Duplex LC connector
5. Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
6. Single 3.3V power supply, Power dissipation < 1W
7. Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
8. Specifications for 10 Gigabit “SFP+”
9. 2-wire interface for management
10. Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
11. Case operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
1. 10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet
1. Compliant with SFF-8472 SFP+ MSA.
2. Compliant to SFP+ SFF-8431 and SFF-8432.
3. Compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Part No||Data Transfer Rate||Max Distance||Wavelength|
|Form Factor||Fiber Type||Connector||DDM|
|Single Mode SFP+||Single mode fiber (SMF)||LC||With DDM|
|Device Type||Warranty||Interface Type||Operating Temperature|
|Transceiver module||1 ~ 3 Years||Plug-in module||-40 ~ 85 °C|
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are your optical transceiver new and original?
Yes, RayOptek research, design and manufacture all the optic
transceivers by own production. And all the products from RayOptek
are guarantee to be new and original .
2. Sample orders are available or not? What is your MOQ?
RayOptek accept the sample orders from the customer to test and
confirm the quality of the optic transceivers. We do not have MOQ,
one piece is also acceptable.
3. What is the lead time for the optical transceiver?
For the optical transceiver in stock, we can ship within 1-3
working days after PO confirmed. For the large quantity or special
requirement for the transceiver, please the exact lead time with
the sales Representative.
4. How is the shipment way and how long will it take?
RayOptek ship the transceivers to the customer usually by DHL,
FedEx, UPS or TNT. Normally, it takes around 3~5 days to arrive.
The exact arrival time depends on the express company.
5. Do your transceivers compatible to the equipment of some famous
Yes, the optical transceivers of RayOptek are compatible to these
equipment. We can code the optic transceiver according to the
6. What is your payment terms?
RayOptek support the payment terms of T/T, West Union and cash.
7. What is your warranty period for the optic transceiver?
We promise 2 year guarantee for all the optic transceivers shipped
8. What is your process for the quality control of the optic
RayOptek have professional testing equipment and QC team. Our
engineer design our own oscillograph, and all the transceivers must
be fully tested before the shipment to guarantee the perfect